Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bailey turns 6

I can't believe she is 6 today! Where has the time gone?! I am so amazed at my amazing little girl. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know and loves everyone. She NEVER picks favorites, even when Robert tries to make her pick which parent she loves the most. She always says that she loves everyone the same, even down to all the pets we have owned. She loves pink the best, but when you ask her if it's her favorite she says that she loves all colors. She doesn't have a "best" friend and I truly feel that it is because in heart she can't pick just one friend. She has her moments of getting in trouble, don't all kids, but overall she is very well behaved and respectful. When she does in get trouble, though, normally it isn't for anything that is too outlandish. I am so proud of her and how well she has done in Kindergarten this year. She seemed to enjoy it for the most part, but she tells me all the time that she'd rather be at playing all day. Wouldn't we all?

We celebrated her birthday on Sunday with friends and family. We had a bounce house, which was a blast! Today was her actual birthday, so we went to Chick-fil-a and had dinner. After we ate we let the girls play on the playground for a little bit and then ordered ice cream. We gave her most of her presents at her party, but I kept one aside for her to open today. It was a Belle princess doll and the horse to go with it, which is the only gift that she told me she really wanted. I tried to ask her for more ideas, but she told me that she wanted to be surprised for the rest. This so encompasses her personality and her innocence. We also redecorated her room, which I will put up pics of at a later time as I don't have any available right now.

As I tucked her into bed tonight, I was in disbelief that she is already six and thought that time is flying by so fast. If six years went by this fast, then the next thing I know she'll be 12, and then 18 and getting ready to move out!! I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I really don't want that time to come too soon.

Here are a few pics celebrating her birthday.


The princess bounce house


It is so difficult to get them all to look at the camera at the same time!


































At Chick-fil-a on her actual birthday


He loves this sippy cup!!


The only present she asked for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment