Monday, April 27, 2009

Bailey's dance recital

Bailey had her dance recital and it was so precious! I've been so anxious to see what she's learned over the year and was very impressed with her. Robert and I were a little worried because sometimes she would complain about having to go. However, I think that's just her lazy bone talking, because everytime I picked her up she was always in a good mood. She did three dances. One was a drill number, then her ballet, and finally a tap routine. Of course there were a few blunders here and there with all the girls, but that's what makes the recitals so cute. Bailey yawned a few times, which of course made us laugh! Although, we do need to work on her smiles because as you can see in many of the pictures she forgets to do this. I think she gets very serious with her dancing and sometimes forgets that she's supposed to be having a good time. The weekend of her recital my Papa came to visit so I'm glad he was able to see Bailey dance, especially since he's named after him. At the end of the recital Robert gave Bailey some roses which she was very excited to receive from her Daddy.





Before the recital I had to have my mom put Bailey's hair in a bun






Brianna and "Papa" Bailey


Drill routine



Ballet routine












Tap routine





Bailey's roses from her Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment