Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Even though I work, I try to be at as many school functions as I can for the kids. I want to remember as much as possible when they're little because time goes by so fast and in a blink of an eye they'll be all grown up.

Valentine's day for them was going to be an early release day from school so I saw this as a perfect opportunity to take the day off from work and spend it with the girls. Braden is a little too young and still needs his nap, so he wouldn't have been fun to bring along on our Valentine's date.

I started the morning off by attending Brianna's class party.


One of the dad's in the class made these awesome balloons for each kid to have. Of course, Brianna popped hers, so luckily they had extra!


Then, I left Brianna with her class and headed over to Bailey's class.


Here she is with Brooke. These girls have been in the same class since Kindergarten.


Her class played "pin the heart on the heart."


She got it pretty close. I was impressed!


After the parties, we headed to grab some lunch at Chick Fil a with our good friend Jesica and her daughter, Ashlyn. Then, it was off to the movies to see Gnomeo and Juliet.

What sweet Valentine's we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment