Friday, July 3, 2009

Where are the pictures of me?!

I actually had time today to work on the graphics of my blog and I make it look more personal. The first thing I was going to work on was putting a family picture up for the header. I could only go back so far in the pictures because Braden has only been with us for a year; however, I started noticing quickly that there are TONS of pictures of Robert with the kids, but hardly any with all five of us. In fact, I can count on one hand how many there are with all five of us in the same picture and they're not very good. Of course there are lots of pictures of the kids, but I then started realizing that there are quite a few pictures with Robert holding one of the kids. How many do you think there are of me holding one of the kids? Five whole pictures since Braden was born in March of 2008.

Can you guess who the photographer is in this family?

3 comments:

  1. Ha! That is what you get when you are the mom! The thing is if you didn't take pictures then there would be none of you or anyone else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and see if you can find a blog page that you like for free! I tried it but the one I picked didn't work out the way I wanted it. But I have seen several friends pages with very cute pages from this site. And I am the same way with pictures! There are very few pictures of me at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The page looks cute! If you really wanted to fiddle with it some more then I think you can also get free headers off of that web site also.

    ReplyDelete