So I know that I'm going to upset a lot of people with this post, but Braden got his first hair cut today! The curls were cute for awhile, but I couldn't stand it anymore. I found myself trying to put it in a pony and I knew that it was TOO long. Besides I already have two girls with curly long hair and I didn't want another child having the same since he is a boy. He did fairly well with the whole thing and I have to say that he looks rather handsome now. However, I'm sure that I'm not biased at all. He sat still for the most part and didn't cry until the end, but I have a feeling it was because he just wanted to get out of the chair. Robert has been kind of apprehensive about the whole thing, but was pleased with everything when it was all done. He said that he no longer looks a baby, but now a little boy. My baby is growing up!!
He was playing on the motorcycle before his appointment. You can really tell in the below picture how crazy his hair really was!
Angie!! I'm disappointed in you! His curls were so cute! How could you cut them off? Post a better after pic of him! I just took Justin to that place yesterday for his haircut! He loved playing a video game while it was being cut. And I'll be taking Ashlyn on Friday!
ReplyDelete