Okay, so I know Braden's not quite a man, but he's my "little man" and he has formed a very close bond with our dog Kaitlyn. Poor Kaitlyn has been through a lot in the last ten years of her life. Robert and I got her shortly after we got married when we bought our first house and she was our baby. However, when we started having kids, poor Kaitlyn didn't get as much love and attention as she deserved. The girls have always enjoyed having her, but they have better things to do than to play with the dog. Kaitlyn is now in luck, though, because now that Braden is here he has become attached with her. From as long as I can remember, Braden has always been excited when she would enter the room and would squeal with excitement. Now that he is more mobile and walking everywhere, he will follow her everywhere she goes. We are lucky that Kaitlyn is a well behaved dog and takes a lot of abuse because Braden has dished it out. He lays on her and pulls her tail constantly as though it is a game that Kaitlyn loves to play. Now I'm sure that it isn't, but she endures it without putting up a fight. She probably doesn't mind so much because Braden loves to feed the dog. In fact, it's a favorite past time of his and he would rather give the dog whatever he's eating. I've always known that Braden loves the dog, but I never realized how much until I found him the other day like this....
Apparently, he wants to be a dog!!
No comments:
Post a Comment