Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another year, another birthday

I am 32 and I can't believe it. I've never really cared too much about my age, but for some reason this year it's affecting me a little bit. I think it's because I'm starting to remember my mom being this age because this is how old she was when she was pregnant with Brittany. It just seems like yesterday that she told Teresa and I that she was pregnant and now I'm that age with three of my own children. I just reminds me how precious time is and how things go by so fast.

Since Brittany and I traditionally celebrate our birthdays together, we all met at Cheddar's for the celebration, which is one of my favorite restaurants.

Robert gave me a charm for bracelet that is baby boy boots in honor of Braden. (there is a charm for each of our kids with their initials on the bottom) My mom and Teresa gave me money, which I love, and Brittany painted me a painting that I love!

A wonderful day to celebrate with my family.













2 comments:

  1. Where is a picture of you and Robert? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all the pics we took, there is none of Robert and me. Go figure...

    ReplyDelete