How time flies! I cannot believe that my Brianna Bear is turning five years old. I look at her and I see the little baby that craves her parents attention, but the now five year old that wants to be JUST like her older sister. Brianna was the baby until Braden came along, and in her own special way she will always be my baby. There are times that I know that she gets overwhelmed with life in general and doesn't know how to handle it, and me rocking/holding her always puts her life back together. However, on her good days where everything is right with the world, we are lucky in getting a hug, kiss, or an "I love you" out of her. She is too busy with life to be slowed down for anything. She dearly loves Bailey and longs for her to play with her all the time. She is very sad when Bailey is not around and finds herself lost and not sure of what to do. For the longest time, she truly believed that her and Bailey would be together once she started Kindergarten. I think that now that she's in Pre-K, though, she's starting to understand that this is not a possibility. She LOVES Hannah Montana and this is the theme she wants to have for her party this year. Also, she was always singing or dancing throughout the house. She's like our own little Hannah Montana at 5. She sings at the table, in the car, while playing, and when she's in bed at night. When ask her to stop singing she always just says, "But I LOVE to sing!" She even shows this personality when taking her pictures. With all of this, plus her dramatic flair, she is destined to be in some theatrical avenue as an adult. Maybe she'll be famous and support her mom and dad...:)
At her 5-year check-up, she weighed 43 pounds and grew 4 inches over the last year to be 41.75 inches. I cannot believe that in just a few short months she will be starting Kindergarten!
On her actual birthday we let her open the presents from us and Robert's family. Then, we went out to dinner to celebrate her and Robert's birthday. All she wanted was a Hannah Montana wig, so her Grandaddy and Granny Mert's gift was a huge hit! Friday night we will be having her party with her friends from school and church at Texas Skatium.
No comments:
Post a Comment