My rockstar with Bailey and Ashlyn
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Texas Skatium
Last night we went to Texas Skatium to celebrate Brianna's birthday. However, I think it turned into a birthday celebration for Daddy, also! We invited friends from church and her Pre-K class to come and we had a pretty good turnout. Of course, the theme was Hannah Montana for Brianna's party. She received TONS of toys and gifts and seemed have a good time overall. Bailey and she struggled in the beginning with skating, so Nana and Papa helped them out. I realized that they had these things that looked like walkers on wheels to help out beginner skaters. The girls used them for awhile, but soon they didn't need them anymore. The party was for two hours and it seemed to go by so fast. The kids skated, got face paintings, cake, ice cream, opening presents, and before I knew it was time to go! I was really worried about Braden being out so late, but even he seemed to have a good time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment