Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Braden's first camping trip
We had our fourth annual November camping trip with our Sunday school class and it was Braden's first time to go camping. We went the weekend after Thanksgiving and the weather was PERFECT!! The kids played outside all day and I didn't freeze to death. Instead of tent camping, we decided to rent a cabin so Braden could get a nap without being interrupted while all the older children were playing. We went with eight other families and I have to say that this one of the best trips, yet. We left the day after Thanksgiving and the kids were perfect through the entire car ride on the way to Broken Bow, OK. Our family was the first to arrive, so we were able to get settled in our cabin before others arrived. I wasn't feeling well the first day we got there, so I took a nap with Braden while Robert went exploring with the girls. On Saturday, I was feeling much better and was able to enjoy the beautiful day. The girls and I went with some of our friends and their kids to look for crystals on the river. I'm not sure how many crystals they really found, but we sure did come home with a bunch of rocks!! We left Sunday morning, and I would definitely say that Braden's first camping trip was a success. We're now planning on going back in the Spring, but this time it will be in a tent....YIKES!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment