Here are the Dickerson men grilling.
After getting our bellies full, we headed to Rockwall to enjoy the fireworks. We had awhile to wait, so we had many things to do to keep the kids occupied.
It was so HOT!!
After reading time was over, we decided to dance and be silly to pass the time.
Water break!!
Of course, this one is STILL reading. My little bookworm.
Still being crazy!
Brianna LOVES the attention she gets from Granny Mert.
Braden has an obsession with the girls shoes and wears them all the time. He's even good at wearing their dress-up high heeled shoes. I wonder how much longer this will last?!
I tried to get a few shots of the kids, but I can NEVER get a picture where everyone is looking at the camera. One day....
Finally the sun set, and we were able to see our much anticipated fireworks show. However, I forgot to take pictures of them, but I'm sure you can imagine what they look like.
Something like this....



No comments:
Post a Comment