Happy Easter!
We started the morning with looking to see what the Easter Bunny brought the kids while we were asleep. Don't you just love their baskets? My mom ordered them several years ago and I think they are too cute!


After getting ready for church, I attempted to get a picture will all three of the kids. However, someone wasn't being cooperative, so I settled for one of just the girls.
After a wonderful Easter sermon at church, we headed to my mom's for the afternoon. After a delicious lunch and yummy desserts, it was time for round two of pictures and I had success!
My kids LOVE to take silly pictures!
Ready for the egg hunt! It was extremely windy that day, but the kids still had a blast.
It is a rare occasion when all three of my kids sit together, in birth order, and pose for pictures! Of course the wind wasn't cooperating, so after several pictures this is the best we could get.
The girls went back inside to play "girly" things and Braden being all boy played outside with us. Nana and Papa have chickens and one was recently injured by the other chickens. She had to be separated from the others, so Papa let her out to roam the backyard and Braden was very intrigued.
After a long, exciting day, it was time to head home and get ready for bed. Of course, the girls, and their dolls, had to get into their new nightgowns from the Easter Bunny
Sweet Dreams!
























No comments:
Post a Comment