It has been an exciting week for Bailey and she had her first piano recital Friday night. She has been asking to take piano for several years and honestly I thought it was a phase that she would grow out of. However, she never relented, and so this year we agreed to allow her to pursue her desire.
She seems to really enjoy it, although we do have to remind her to practice almost daily. However, she never complains and does so with a joyful spirit. Her teacher says that she is doing very well for her age and I couldn't be more proud of her.
Here she is playing her first song with her piano teacher, Ms. Kathleen.
Then, her second song she played by herself.
Here are all the piano students that performed that evening.
After the recital, there was a reception for everyone that came and Daddy bought Bailey flowers for her special day. I wasn't able to get a picture of her with them, but here they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment