Monday, June 29, 2009

Braden walks!

While in Georgia last week visiting Robert's family, Braden started making progress towards walking. We all waited in anticipation knowing that it would be any day when he would walk independently. He took a couple of steps unassisted while there, but then he would fall down. He is now 15 months, so a little behind in walking, but I'm glad that I was able to see him do it since he's my last baby! It was also neat for everyone in Georgia to be able to see it while we were there for memories. We got home late Sunday night and one of the first things Robert needed to do was to cut the grass Monday after dinner. Braden was standing next to the window watching him and for the first time actually walked six or seven steps. Luckily, I was able to catch it again on camera.


1 comment: