Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin patch

Every year the place where Robert currently works has a pumpkin patch for you to bring you family and get ready for the fall season. They even have a place where you can have birthday parties if you have a fall birthday for your kiddo. Brianna has a friend in her class who scheduled a party there, so it worked out perfect for us to bring everyone up there prior to the party for a photo opportunity.

Here a few random pictures that Robert took of how they have the place decorated.






Brianna was to wear her Halloween costume, so this is why she's dressed a little differently. Gave us another opportunity to make use of her costume.


Look, Mom, a pumpkin!


I took three or four pictures trying to get him to look at me, but this is the best I could do!


Poor things, the sun was right in there eyes, but I REALLY wanted a picture with this background.

No comments:

Post a Comment