So, for our second adventure during Spring Break, we decided to take the kids to the zoo. To be honest, I was a little worried because I had been hearing that it was a zoo at the zoo this week. Haha!!
We were planning on family passes this year, so we figured we would go ahead and go and if it was too crazy, then we would just leave. We arrived there just when it was opening and it wasn't that crowded. We had the wagon (hoping Braden would actually get in it this time) and a picnic lunch and we were on our way.
The pictures pretty much tell the story of what we did and saw.
Braden not looking, AGAIN!
I almost got a picture of him looking this time!
I tried to get a picture with the elephant in the background, but of course someone wasn't looking. I bet you'll never guess who?!
Even the giraffe was looking at the camera!
The first half of the trip we had a very fussy little boy. I think staying up late and being on the go all week took a toll on his normal routine. So, even though we brought the wagon for him to ride, this was his mode of transportation for most of the morning.
After visiting some of the attractions, we rode the monorail to see some different sights and to give Daddy some much needed rest. After the monorail, we stopped for lunch even though it was only 10:45. The kids were whining that they were hungry and we were hoping that this would improve someones mood. Boy did it ever! He was like an entirely different child.
Sweet, sweet boy. Notice he is standing on the ground!!
He decided to take a picture, so this picture is taken courtesy of little man.
More attractions we visited.
They have a reptile building, but there was NO WAY that I was entering that place. I can only imagine the horrific nightmares I would be having for the next few nights if I did. However, Robert did take the kids in, so here is a picture of them coming out of the building. I didn't want him to take the camera inside because I didn't even want to see on camera what they saw. I'll just leave that to your imagination.
At this point it is getting hot and crowded, so we thought it best to leave. However, notice where someone decided to be. A little late, buddy!!
He found the map of the zoo and I think he was more excited to see the animals on paper than he was in real life! Better luck next time.
There is a children's zoo that the girls just had to visit. We were ready to leave, but decided to stop by for just a quick second to let them play. I reminded them that we could come back when it was less crowded later in the year and we would spend more time at the playground.
On our way out, the girls wanted to ride the carousel and surprisingly the line wasn't too bad. Brianna changed her mind for some reason, so Bailey rode it all by herself.
Another great day with the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment