Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, little man!

It's hard to believe that it's already been three years since this amazing blessing came into my life!

I always worried that my heart was full with so much love for my other children, then when I had more I would have to "share" my love.  It is amazing to me how you can acquire the ability to love that much more when you have additional children.  Also, with each passing day my love grows and just when I think I couldn't love them anymore, I am amazed at how untrue this statement is. 

From the moment I became pregnant with this sweet boy, things have not been the same.  My pregnancy with him was the most difficult and due to medical reasons I had to be induced.  He was not ready to enter into this world, but finally did at 4:06.  Due to medical sanity reasons, he is my last baby and that pretty much sums up his role in our family.  He is the baby.

He is not a difficult child, but definitely keeps us on our toes!  Still to this day he does things on his own time and if he's not ready, then he won't do them.  However, I wouldn't change anything for one single second! 

Here is my handsome little man and I look forward to watching him grow over the next several years.

What boy wouldn't be complete without his toy cars.

Braden, Mommy and Daddy love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our life.  I'm pretty sure you love us just as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment