Since Bailey was a baby, Robert and I have had this "silly" competition to have the kids love one of us more than the other. I know it's silly and when the girls became older they caught on real soon.
Bailey, the diplomat, says that she loves us both the same and you never know which way Brianna is going to go. I think she likes to keep us guessing!
Also, with each kid I like to tell them I love them in their own special way:
Bailey - I love you forever.
Brianna - I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
Braden - I love you to the moon.
Anyway, tonight we were relaxing in the game room and getting the kids ready for bed time and...
Me (to Braden): I love you to the moon!
Robert: I love you to Pluto. (always has to be a competition with him)
Braden: I love you to Mickey!
I love that boy!
That's Adorable!
ReplyDelete