Last weekend we took the kids to see Cars 2. I don’t know who was more excited, them or me?! I have been anticipating this day since I found out they were making a 2nd movie. Braden LOVES the original movie, Cars, and I was so excited that as a family we could all go see a movie together!
Here we are walking to the movies and YES, we brought the “blankies.” We can’t go anywhere without them!
We had to get extra butter for the popcorn!
We are ready for the movie.
Nana, Papa, and Tyler joined us at the movies, so it was a full family affair. The movie was a little above Braden’s level and was a lot more action packed than the first, but between the popcorn and candy he had enough to keep him entertained.
What a sweet moment of two little boys.
My camera was having flash issues, which I have now fixed, so that is why this picture is out of focus.
The kids are getting ready to make their wish at the fountain outside the theater. This is just as exciting to them as going to the movies!
Nana and Papa loving on their grandbabies.
A family photo!
Yes, I know I’m the only with my sunglasses, but it was too darn sunny to take them off!
After the movie, we went home to lay Braden down for his nap and Momma enjoyed a two-hour nap, as well. After naptime, we headed back over to Nana and Papa’s for dinner and some fun in the spa. I don’t have any pictures of the spa, but let’s just say it wasn’t the relaxing experience I was looking forward to. Imagine four adults with four children, and well, you get the idea…
After the fun in the spa, the kids helped get all of the chickens put up for the day. I wish I had my camera out sooner, because it was funny to watch them try to round them all up. Here a few that I was able to get.
The adults had to help the little ones out.
I was actually trying to get a picture of just the boys and didn’t notice a certain someone posing for me.
This girl loves the camera!
Nana hollered dessert and the boys came running!
Although, I LOVED the dessert, the kids were wondering where the actual dessert was?!
No comments:
Post a Comment