I'm going through old photos and uploading them to a website for safer storage in case of a catastrophic event and I lose all of my CD's. Of course, I love looking at all the photos and remembering days that were stressful and chaotic at times having little ones so close together.
Bailey was four and Brianna was three when Braden was born, so needless to say some things about those days are a blur for me. Luckily, I have photos to remind me of things.
One photo stands out and I guess it's because now that I can look back at this picture from when she was two years old and I can really see her "rock star" personality developing. However, when I look at this picture I see her chubby cheeks, fat fingers, blonde curls, and 'fountain hair' that I loved to fix.
What a cute little girl she was is.
Also, it reminds me that time is flying by and in a blink of an eye this little girl is not so little anymore.
Sigh....

No comments:
Post a Comment