Do you remember our visitors? If not, then you can read about them here. Well, we didn't knock down their nest because there always seemed to be birds in it and it just seemed too cruel. I just knew it was a matter of time and sure enough we now have new babies.
The proud parents.
I'm not a fan of pets, but I kind of enjoy having these birds. Yes, it is disgusting on my front porch, but the mess is outside and not making my house smell, so I can tolerate it. It is neat to watch these birds make a "family" for my family to watch and enjoy.
I'm sure by the end of the summer the birds will move on and fly south for the winter. Well, I hope so, anyway. Who knows, maybe they are telling all their friends and next spring we will have bird nests everywhere.
Okay, so maybe this bird thing is not sounding so fun anymore.



No comments:
Post a Comment