Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bailey's baptism

We have had a busy weekend at the Dickerson household and it's all been about Bailey. After celebrating her birthday all day Saturday, her baptism was scheduled for today. I am so proud of the beautiful and precious girl that she has become and couldn't be more proud of the decision she made.

Here is Bailey outside the baptism room.


Coree was with us, so I got a picture of Bailey with her "bestie."


Bailey looked so cute in her robe, but she thought it was silly.


Jesse Crouch performed the ceremony and told her what was going to happen. When he knelt her backwards in the room to demonstrate, she yelled out, "Wheeeee!" I had to talk to her about not doing that in the actual ceremony.

Here's Jesse leading her into the water.


Then, talking to the church about the decision Bailey has made.




Getting Bailey ready...




Talking to her....





Baptizing her....








No comments:

Post a Comment