Sunday evening we took the kids to downtown
Rockwall to a photo party to have their pictures taken. I was a little nervous because Braden didn't get a nap that day because we went out to lunch with family after church. He fell asleep in the car for about 10 minutes on the way to
Rockwall, so I just knew I was in trouble. He actually didn't do too bad and I was pleasantly surprised with his demeanor that day considering. The
photographer did a WONDERFUL job and I'm having a hard time picking the pictures I want. Even with a short 15 minute session and a toddler that didn't take a nap, she was able to capture my
children's personality with perfection. The last picture that I posted fits them exactly!
I will definitely be booking her for another session later this year and hopefully Braden will be more rested.

No comments:
Post a Comment