Two days before we left on vacation, I decided that I wanted to take family pics to remember our vacation. I didn’t want to spend any money, nor did I have the time, on new clothes. Luckily, I was successful in looking through our closets and found clothes that coordinated.
So, fast forward to our vacation and little did I know that I would have a child that was overcome with fear when it came to the ocean. I knew that getting pictures was going to be difficult, but we decided to give it a try anyway.
What did we have to lose?!
On a side note, there are FINALLY pictures of ME!!!
I started off by taking pictures of the girls.
I LOVE that they are so close and just pray that this bond will never be broken.
Cheese!
The camera loves this girl.
Here I am trying to calm a very upset little boy.
He was not happy about being near the water.
Daddy and his girls
The girls and me.
(of course I'm the only one squinting)
Daddy took a turn at talking to little man and as you can see he is no longer crying, but still not wanting any part of the ocean.
(of course I'm the only one squinting)
Daddy took a turn at talking to little man and as you can see he is no longer crying, but still not wanting any part of the ocean.
I decided to take this opportunity to take a partial family picture because I wasn’t sure how long Braden would last.
Robert and I swapped so that I can take a picture with the kids.
We FINALLY got an entire family photo.
(I wish that Braden would have let me take off his navy blue flip-flops, but at this point I wasn't going to push things any further for fear of losing him altogether.)
We even got one with EVERYONE looking at the camera!!
I love this boy!
Daddy with "his boy."
While we were on vacation we celebrated 12 years of marriage.
We took lots of pictures, but these were my favorites of all the different poses. After we were done taking “formal” pictures, we let the kids girls play in the water. These photos turned out to be some of my favorites!
I even caught someone else having fun out in the water.
Overall, I'm happy with the pictures. I do wish that we could have been a little closer to the water, but that just means we will have to go back next year to try again!
























No comments:
Post a Comment