Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

This sweet girl has graduated from Kindergarten!


As the kids were filing in I was able to capture this picture of our sweet baby girl.


Congratulations, Brianna!


She also received an award for Perfect Attendance.  This is the second year in a row that she has received this award since she attended the Pre-K program at the school.  Hopefully, she can keep this up for many years to come.



Her teacher this year was Ms. Withrow and Brianna loved her!  As the school year was winding down she told me several times about how she is going to miss her and this made her so sad.  I am grateful that she loved her teacher which made her enjoy her Kindergarten year.


She also had an additional teacher in her class and her name was Mrs. Bueno.  Ironically, I had her daughter in one of my 7th grade math classes during this school year.


A proud Daddy with our precious graduate.


Her teacher made a keepsake book for us to have to remember her Kindergarten year.


Brianna also had a wonderful group of friends to make the year FUN!


However, there was one friend that is extra special to her.  These girls have known each other since they were one and are BFF's.  What an awesome year to share with your bestest friend!  


I know they have made some wonderful memories since the first day of school .

No comments:

Post a Comment