Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wearing his belly

Having a boy I was prepared for A LOT of things.....

I've heard other moms talk about life with a son and was mentally ready for anything!!

However, I never imagined having a son with so much modesty!

I really feel like this has a lot to do with why he won't potty train. He does not like to be naked, except at bath time, and wants to be fully dressed at all times.

He won't just wear his shorts without a shirt and heaven forbid he wears just a t-shirt to sleep in. Even when we go to the pool, he won't wear his swim trunks without a rash guard.

It really doesn't bother me, but it is amusing.  The one kid that I would expect to be streaking throughout the house is the one that has to have ALL his clothes on. 

However, lately he is trying something new out. 

He tells us that he wants to "wear his belly."

I guess he figures his belly is a shirt?!

Or maybe we are becoming comfortable with no clothes?!

Silly boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment